Managed Backup Services
Managed Cloud Backup Solutions for Small Business
Does your business depend on its information, would you struggle if you lost access to your data?
We can protect you from data loss at hands of malware, malicious or accidental actions of staff.
When something goes wrong you need to be sure that your data can be recovered quickly.
- Knowing how long would it take to recover data (RTO)
- How much of that data you can recover (RPO)
Is the time or money to train staff on new software just not there?
Your IT department has enough to do to keep the business moving without the worry of backups.
Maybe you just don’t have or want an IT department.
Not keen on purchasing expensive backup storage and licenses or the space to put them in?
Let Us Manage Your Backup Now
What is Included with Our Managed Backup Service
With our managed Backup service we look after everything for you.
We will check each backup for errors we will either resolve the errors or tell you what needs to be done.
For each backup, we will email you a report, as this a managed service we will also check and take actions on your behalf.
We will choose the most suitable software for our range for your specific requirement.
We will then configure the backup to match your SLAs
- Set the schedule
- Select the Data that you wish to protect including things Server configurations, Data and Applications.
- Frequency of backup so as to meet your Recovery Point Objectives,
- Encryption level and key management
- Retention Periods
- Backup Storage management
- Run a sandbox test restore after the first months backups
Who is Acronis Cloud Backup For?
This is for people who:
- Managed your own IT
- Are the IT department of a small business
- Have a limited budget
- Have limited time
- Managed the IT for others (see our partner page)
Let Us Manage Your Backup Now
- Tell us what you need and when
- Assist with access to devices.
- Pay your invoices on time
- Remotely Install and maintain the software.
- Backup up your data
- Ensure that backups are usable and inform you of any problems or risks
- Provide daily reports and estimates for data recovery if it were required
- Review daily reports, make any required account adjustments.
- Investigate any errors, make recommendations to you or your IT support.
- Work with you to restore data as required.
- Invoice you on time.
3 - 2 - 1 Data Rule
To make sure your Business' data remains safe and so that you can achieve your Business' RTO/RPO, the standard advice is to follow the 3-2-1 rule when it comes to your Data and Backups.
3 Copies of Your Data
Having 3 copies of your Microsoft 365 data is now standard practice and makes the chances of losing all your data considerably smaller. This typically consists of:
- Primary Data (Live Data you are using)
- Local Copy (Microsoft 365 have this covered)
- Offsite Copy (to ensure recovery)
2 Different Media
Storing data on 2 different media is a form of protection against hardware breaking. With Microsoft 365 this is out of your hands, however, we can be sure that Microsoft 365 Data is spread across many disks and servers.
1 of Which is Kept Offsite
Keeping at least 1 copy of your Microsoft 365 data in a different physical location is important! If there were ever an unexpected incident in a Microsoft 365 data centre, then you would still have a usable copy of your data elsewhere which you can use to recover use or from.