HA CloudBackupUK for Desktop PC and Mac
Works with both Windows and Linux Servers.
CloudBackupUK for Servers is a high-quality backup software that has many additional features for handling backup and restore processes, which means that we are able to securely backup and restore your data in the shortest amount of time.
All of the data is stored in our UK data centres and guaranteed not to leave the UK. All backup data is replicated to another site to be extra safe and secure.
Make sure you backup up your business data.
High Performance Online Backup
Cloud backup Service that guarantees that your encrypted files are only stored with the UK - Which means that compliance with UK Data Protection laws is much easier.
CloudBackupUK is a single, fully featured solution for many types of backup, including:
- Bare Metal
- Restore to Virtual Machine
- Disk Images
- Virtual Machines
- Scheduled and Continuous
- seed large backup sets
- Full control over data retention policies
- Automatic data Integrity Checking
Which means that all your backups can be managed from a single place increasing familiarity and reducing administration time.
- Highly Efficient Data Backup, File change tracking
- Only disk blocks that have changed are backed up
- Failed transfers are restarted at the same point
- No additional local copies of files are required
- Compression and encryption performed on the fly
- No limitation on files size
- Incremental backups can be merged with the original full backup to create a new full backup
- Windows Directory Monitoring
- Volume Shadow Copy Service
Which means that impact on your other computing processes and backup windows are minimised, allowing more time for normal business activities.
Bare Metal Backup and Restore
CloudBackupUK’s bare metal restore capabilities provide you the complete solution to efficiently restore an entire machine.
Which means that if the worst happens to your server you can restore your server and continue to trade.
Restore to Virtual Server
Backup images (VHD) can also be instantaneously booted up as a Hyper-V virtual machine. CloudBackupUK also supports conversion of the backup image into a VMware Virtual image (VMDK).
Which means that if your server is completely dead you can restore you server to a working condition much quicker.
Backup Virtual Machines
CloudBackupUK can also backup you existing Virtual Machines, it works with the following Operating Systems and Virtualisation Platforms.
- Virtualisation Platform
Which means that CloudBackupUK can backup your virtual and physical servers from a single place, making everything easier to manage.