Sheffield Data Centre
We proudly opened shop at the Sheffield Data Centre in June 2009.
The Sheffield Data Centre serves businesses and IT Service companies throughout the UK, with reasonably priced and professionally managed-hosting services.
- Online Backup
- Cloud Hosting & Virtual Servers
- Wholesale SIP / VoIP
The Sheffield Data Centre is owned, and run exclusively, by High Availability Hosting.
A/B Power options
UPS, uninterruptible power supplies
Automatic transfer switches
We have several systems and power redundancy solutions in place to make sure your services always have the highest uptime they can!
Click below to find out more:
Hot & Cold Aisle Containment
Redundant, High-Performance Cooling
High-Performance Hot Air Extraction
24/7 Monitoring of Conditions
Find out more about how we keep the temperature just right by click below:
Full members of RIPE
Own AS, BGP routable blocks, and registered DNS servers.
Multiple Transit Providers
We also have plenty of additional capacity for Fibre and Copper connectivity.
- We located our data centre at Holbrook near Crystal Peaks, Sheffield.
- The main reason for this is because it is approximately 45m above the City centre which suffered severe flooding back in 2007.
- Of course, being a few miles from the Sheffield Parkway and the M1 make it very convenient to access the Sheffield Data Centre
How We Keep Servers Secure
- 24x7 off-site monitored Honeywell alarm system
- Paxton Access control throughout the building
- Internal and External CCTV
- Escorted access for all Single Server Colocation customers
Our Sheffield Data Centre
We have our own data centre in Sheffield. From here we provide high quality, reasonably priced and professionally managed service including Online Backup, Cloud Hosting (VPS), Colocation and Wholesale SIP / VoIP.
Easy 24/7 access for Rack Colocation Clients. Single server colocation clients can also access their servers 24/7 subject to a charge. We believe it's important that you can access your servers whenever you may need them!
Security is important and we Access Control, Alarms and CCTV to make sure everything is always secure.