Look for Yourself
What’s the quickest way to find out what the Data Centre looks like and what features it has in place to keep your server safe? To take a look for yourself of course!
Watch the video below to get the gist of colocation here at HA Hosting
Full Rack Overview
We own and operate our own Data Centre in Sheffield. Our data centre has 24/7 security measures in place, such as lockable racks with secure combination locks, CCTV and limited key fob access, to make sure your server stays safe. Our colocation services make use of an unlimited 100Mb internet connection, a managed firewall, a fully managed Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) which includes 3 Amps of power with the possibility of increasing the amount.
Colocation also allows access to the Data Centre anytime, on any day, providing you with the necessary means and information to access your server whenever you wish. If it’s within office hours give us a shout before hand and we’ll put the kettle on for when you arrive. This includes access to the break room area, which has power, drinks, network access and toilets.
“From the moment that I first met HA Hosting I had a good feeling about the company. It is led by extremely knowledgeable technical specialists but it’s the little things they do that make all the difference, for example, providing information about routine maintenance and regular servicing, which has always given me confidence that in their technical ability and desire to provide the best possible level of service possible.”
Douglas Spencer - ND2
Full Rack Key Features
100 Mbit Internet
Next Working Day
We Are Here to Help
We have hard working and dedicated technical staff who are here to make sure your experience with us runs as smooth as possible. They work with colocation every day and as such have the expertise and experience to help with any issue, so don’t be afraid to ask for help!
Our Full Rack Colocation comes with 2 hours of free network and moving in support, to help ensure we get you up and running as fast and as smooth as possible. Also included is remote hands for up to 15 minutes a day, during office hours, meaning we can fix issues for you without you having to be here – particularly useful if you’re a bit of a trek away. Remote hands support is also available for out of office hours, however, is chargeable at £60 an hour.
Office hours are Monday – Friday between 8am – 6pm.
- DNS and RDNS
- Fully managed firewall with one site to site VPN and 5 user dial in VPN
- Gbit Ports
- 100 Mbit unlimited transit
- 45U full length, plus 1U ¾ quarter length where the PDU is situated.
- Separate secure lockable quarter rack with combination lock
- Hot and cold aisle containment with access control
- Redundant-high performance cooling
- High performance hot air extraction
- Block of 16, 13 usable IPs more available if required
- 24/7 access to the data centre
- Break area with power, network, tea/coffee and toilet
Our 24/7 security features in our Data Centre include:
- 24/7 CCTV
- A monitored alarm
- Access control to all areas
- VESA smoke detection
- Separate secure lockable full rack with combination lock
- Includes 3 Amps of power
- Can increase power up to a maximum of 8 Amps (see Additional Resources below)
- Single A feed of power
- PDU with 12 IEC sockets and a power metre
- Fully monitored UPS with bypass for maintenance
- Generator with automatic transfer in approximately 5 seconds
- Online double-conversion UPS (Uninterrupted Power Supply) system
A friendly and professional service, focused on helping you.
Our Full Rack Colocation service includes:
- 12 month contract length
- Lead time by the next working day
- Includes 2 hours of free network and moving in support
- Remote Hands support included during office hours, up to 15 minutes a day
- Remote Hands support is available out of office hours but is chargeable at £60 per hour
- Office hours: Monday - Friday, 8am - 6pm.
£40.00 per 1 Amp/0.23kVA per month
£100 per 100Mbit per month
From £5.00 per extra IP