UK Cloud Hosting Account
- UK Cloud Hosting Account Includes:
- 16GB Ram (max 128GB)
- 8 vCPUs (max 96)
- 250GB Fast Disk Storage (max 5TB)
- 5 Public IPv4 Addresses (max 64)
- 100GB Backup Storage, (max 1TB)
our Infrastructure as a Service gives you total control over your UK Cloud Hosting Account.
Easy to use and great value UK Cloud Hosting Package that grows with you.
- Manage deployment of your servers
- Easily set the resources for a server
- Quickly build or rebuild servers
- Use our ISO library or upload your own
- Start, Stop, Reboot when required
- Full console access for troubleshooting and configuration
- Delete a server when you are finished with it.
Have Complete Control Over Your UK Cloud Hosting Servers
- Select from our OS Library including Windows and Linux or upload your own ISO
- Create unlimited local backups
- IP addresses automatically assigned
- Fast Ceph storage 40Gbit InfiniBand disk storage
How our Uk Cloud Hosting Works
Have the ability to deploy your servers in seconds.
You can deploy servers whenever suits you.
Your Choice of OS
Install OS from a local library
or upload your ISO
Your Choice of OS
Windows, Centos, Ubuntu and more.
Our team are experts with Virtual Servers. We'll help however we can!
Having trouble or need some advice?
Not a problem!
We're to help!
Flexible Server Resources
Upgrade and Downgrade your services in minutes.
Made to be Flexible
Adjust your package to meet your changing requirements.
Here to Help
Whatever you need just ask
We are here for you
Here to Help
Let us know what you need.
Your Own Easy to Manage UK Cloud Hosting
Our Cloud Hosting, Infrastructure as a Service Platform is Built On:
Powerful HP Hardware
- Hundreds of Processor cores
- Terabyte’s of memory
Fast 40Gbit InfiniBand Storage Architecture
Fault-tolerant Ceph software storage platform
Powerful Proxmox server virtualisation management platform
- KVM (Kernel-based Virtual Machine) for virtual machines
- LXC for containers
Comprehensive Management Control Panel
- Simplified Control Client Controls
- Easy Upgrades and Downgrades
- Integrated Billing and Payments Gateways
Cloud Hosting Overview
Low Cost of Entry
- No further restrictions
- A simple online pricing tool
- Only pay for what you need
Ease of Entry and Use
- No steep learning curve to understand
- Simple prices based on vCPU, RAM, Disk space
- No over-complicated systems we've seen other providers use
Quick and Easy to Use
- All done through our simple portal
- Deploy servers in minutes
- Flexible - Easily add/remove resources
- Have you been let down by other providers?
- We've designed our infrastructure for reliability
- Designed, maintained and monitored by our expert staff
It's Easy to Create New Virtual Servers in No Time at All.
All it takes is 5 simple steps:
- Allocate your resources
- Set a hostname
- Set your values for CPU, RAM and Disk.
- Choose an OS template
- Boot and install the OS
You're now ready to go with your new Virtual Server.
See What Our Customers Have to Say About Us
Cloud Hosting Features
- Overview your Servers, perform basic management
- View your allocated and available resources.
- Perform server upgrades and downgrades.
- Increase and decrease Account Resources as required.
- Create and restore Unlimited Backups using backup storage (Not for DR).
- Use any ISO image to install an operating system or use our library
- Rename Servers to suit you
- Perform rDNS management from our control panel
- View simple System Logs
- Manage IP Addresses, remove or assign an IP address to a server.
- Understand your costs with a breakdown of resource costs,
- Request cancellation, if required.
We provide a range of simple tools for you to manage your server so that you don’t have to wait for support and stay in complete control.
- Console access
- Rebuild from image
- Control HA function
- Scale RAM and CPU cores
- Boot order (need to investigate adding two pools to Cloud hosting account)
- ISO image (allows you to attach, detach to a server)
- Reverse IP management
Add, edit and remove network connections as you need to
- Expand Disks
- Connect to additional Disks
- Remove Disks
- Manage, restore or delete existing backups
- Create a backup schedule
- Delete a backup schedule
- System action logs
- Simple and easy to understand graphs