Windows Cloud Hosting
- Use Your Own Windows Licenses or Use Ours
- One Month Contract Option
- 1-32GB of Ram
- Up to 16 vCPUs
- Up to 2TBGB Fast Disk Storage
- Up to 5 Public IPv4 Addresses
- Up to 2TB of Backup Storage
- UK Company, with our own UK Data Centre
Simple to Setup and Use Windows, Cloud Hosting.
Full Control Over Your Server with an Easy to Use Control Centre
- High-Performance Servers and Storage
- Control Centre Designed for Ease of Use
- Easy to Upgrade or Downgrade
- Quickly rebuild servers
- Use our ISO library or upload your own
- Start, Stop, Reboot when required
- Full console access for troubleshooting and configuration
Have Complete Control Over Your Windows Cloud Hosting
- Windows Servers Deployed in Minutes
- 100Mbps Network
- Create up to 30 local backups
- High Availability Feature Turned On
- Fast Ceph storage 40Gbit InfiniBand disk storage
What Can You Expect?
Deploy Windows Cloud Hosting in Minutes.
You can deploy servers whenever suits you.
Your Choice of Windows Server OS
Install Server OS from a local library
or upload your ISO
Your Choice of OS
Windows, Centos, Ubuntu and more.
Our team are experts with Virtual Servers. We'll help however we can!
Having trouble or need some advice?
Not a problem!
We're to help!
Flexible Server Resources
Upgrade and Downgrade your services in minutes.
Made to be Flexible
Adjust your package to meet your changing requirements.
Here to Help
Whatever you need just ask
We are here for you
Here to Help
Let us know what you need.
About Our Cloud Platform
Our Windows Cloud Hosting, Service is Built On the Following Technology:
Powerful HP Hardware
- Hundreds of Processor cores
- Terabytes of memory
Fast 40Gbit InfiniBand Storage Architecture
Fault-tolerant Ceph software storage platform
Powerful Proxmox server virtualisation management platform
- KVM (Kernel-based Virtual Machine) for virtual machines
- LXC for containers
Comprehensive Management Control Panel
- Simplified Control Client Controls
- Easy Upgrades and Downgrades
- Integrated Billing and Payments Gateways
Windows Cloud Hosting Overview
Low Cost of Entry
- No further restrictions
- A simple online pricing tool
- Only pay for what you need
Easy to Use
- No steep learning curve, simple to use
- Simple prices based on vCPU, RAM, Disk space, Licenses
- No over-complicated systems we've seen other providers use
Quick and Easy to Use
- All done through our simple portal
- Deploy servers in minutes
- Flexible - Easily add/remove resources
- Have you been let down by other providers?
- We've designed our infrastructure for reliability
- Designed, maintained and monitored by our expert staff
From the very first contact I had with HA Hosting, I felt the company took its levels of customer service very seriously and went way beyond event my wildest expectations, nothing has ever been too much trouble.
We needed a very specific kind of streaming server for a valued client, and HA Hosting went above and beyond the call of duty to help us figure out the new and challenging technical requirements for the server
Cloud Hosting Features
- Overview your Servers, perform basic management
- View your allocated and available resources.
- Perform server upgrades and downgrades.
- Increase and decrease Account Resources as required.
- Create and restore Unlimited Backups using backup storage (Not for DR).
- Use any ISO image to install an operating system or use our library
- Rename Servers to suit you
- Perform rDNS management from our control panel
- View simple System Logs
- Manage IP Addresses, remove or assign an IP address to a server.
- Understand your costs with a breakdown of resource costs,
- Request cancellation, if required.
We provide a range of simple tools for you to manage your server so that you don’t have to wait for support and stay in complete control.
- Console access
- Rebuild from image
- Control HA function
- Scale RAM and CPU cores
- Boot order (need to investigate adding two pools to Cloud hosting account)
- ISO image (allows you to attach, detach to a server)
- Reverse IP management
Add, edit and remove network connections as you need to
- Expand Disks
- Connect to additional Disks
- Remove Disks
- Manage, restore or delete existing backups
- Create a backup schedule
- Delete a backup schedule
- System action logs
- Simple and easy to understand graphs